Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·     Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties:
 
·     Alex Rivera (626) 435 7388
    Interpretive
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
Hard work, dedication, skills to dj, skill to make music, equipment knowledge, how hard it is to make it as even a local DJ.
Because my whole experience revolved around to keep practicing for an audience that was listening, yet there is more work then one is accredited for.
 
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
Everything, My EQ shows the basics on how to perfect s Turntablists art and my mentor ship showed the basic roots of what it is that you need to create art in the first place, and then how to perfect it. which is by creating and having a broad song and sample library. My IC show that and my Mentorship can back that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment