Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

Directions: Please answer the following questions and turn it in to the blog.
Due Date: The day after your two-hour presentation by 8:00 A.M.

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I would say my content in understanding how important it is to judge music the correct way, after all my project focused on how to perfect the art aspect and for that to be possible I think I displayed very well in understanding that.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       [P]          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       [P]          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
Everything ran smoothly, but my highlight was my responses when it came down to most important answers.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I would say to improve o would elaborate more on skill based presentation, have more equipment to show the audience and teach the importance of every single factor that a DJ and turntablist has to encounter.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 
Me as DJ, and/or turntablist think of this project has helped me developed skills like djing, beat matching, beat creating, and the importance of a good sound engineering. As for the future I would like to continue electronic music production as a hobby and developed my skills to a point where I can display online to who ever would like to check my work. Of course as a hobby I would not put a lot of time into it, but still continue to put major passion I to it to create a mood for me and for other people that want to join into my music world. So to be clear I would use my skills and knowledge to continue making music on my own and developed more skills for then passion of music. Like the EDM RISE original mix by me, I would to continue and finish that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment