Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Junior Interview

Yess my junior interview!


 

 

Junior Interview

1.       Who did you interview and what house are they in?

I interviewed Brian Cabantug and he is in south house.

 

2.       What ideas do you have for your senior project?

-Brian: I been looking forward to it, my main focus is to do something in the Computer Science branch, I am currently taking java classes and I think maybe also with programing, still not focused on one thing but I have my ideas.

 

3.       What do you have planned for your 10 hour mentorship during summer?

Brian: I honestly currently have nothing but I have a lot of connections in the field of computers but I am sure I would be able to get 10 hours of work done.

 

4.       What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the senior 2-hour presentations?

I really don’t know anything there is in the senior presentations but if I had to expect something or hope to see would be something in the lines of computer science or computer engineering.

 

5.       Questions and my answers.

Brian Q: Is there anyone in your house that has computer science related projects?

-In my house I do not believe I have anyone but I know in another house there is other people that do, let me give you my email and email me here and I will answer even more questions. *Email*

Brian Q: Is it Hard?

-Haha no it is just a commitment to some hours for mentorship, but most importantly just keep your mind wide open and let the information of anything court classes or senior project flow right in.

 

That is all thank you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment